Saturday, March 28, 2009

Divide and Conquer........


I have decided to change my format and devote a blog exclusively to my grandchildren and our antics! I know this may not be the best way to handle the problem.......but.....my blog is all over the place! I have artwork, inspiration from others, grandchildren and house design all on one blog. I thought maybe it would be easier to follow if the content was more related. We will see......


First I want to share our Sat.......it was party, party, party! The twins had their 3rd Birthday Party and then it was on the a Birthday Party celebrating all the grandparents. My step-daughter and husband had a wonderful dinner for four happy grandparents:) Michael and Laura outdid themselves with T-bone steaks & shrimp dinner. Fabulous dinner with a strawberry cheese cake to top off the festivities. WOW......Laura, you guys really know how to spoil us! Thanks you for the pampering!!!!!! Above some pics from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment